The IADR CELEBRATES 100 YEARS
In celebration of the IADR’s Centennial in 2020, we will proudly honor those whose achievements in dental research showcase their potential to further contribute to the IADR and the scientific community worldwide. View the IADR Centennial Emerging Leaders Award video below.
- Nominees must be within 10 years of completing their last terminal degree (Ph.D., D.D.S., D.M.D., M.D.) at the time of the 2020 General Session.
- Nominees must have shown outstanding promise for continuing service and leadership within the IADR and the scientific community. Specific examples of these activities must be provided.
- Nominees must demonstrate scientific accomplishment in the field of dental, oral and craniofacial research.
- Nominees must be IADR members in good standing.
- If you also meet these criteria you can nominate yourself for the program.
- Resume or CV
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Documentation of service/leadership
- Documentation of scientific accomplishments
Each of the five IADR Regions will select qualified nominees using the following criteria:
- Completeness of application
- Scientific accomplishment
- Demonstration of leadership within the dental, oral and craniofacial research community, whether within the IADR, Region/Division/Section or IADR Scientific Group/Network
IADR Centennial Emerging Leaders will be recognized at the 2020 IADR Centennial Celebration.